Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday

We have had a lovely warm week but there has been no rain and none is on the way. The newly planted flowers and shrubs will need daily watering. Lawns will need attention too. The beaches are busier than usual at this time of year. Swimming has begun! I am happy for those who are enjoying this early summer like weather. Buddy and I manage our strolls around the pond. I've been a bit down. Health and motivation seem to be my hurdle but I shall keep on working at improving so I can do more. I get a little uneasy when the heart misses a beat now and then. I just need to be stronger Kleinste Motte.
P.S. I hope fellow bloggers get better too! Prayers will help.

3 comments:

  1. I'll say a prayer for you. God bless xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are down. Feel better and try to have a positive outlook. Attitude is 90% of the battle. enjoy the warm weather. It is 90 degrees here in the USA! My daughter is at the beach. Lucky girl. I am reading, relaxing and paying bills if you can relax when you pay bills.

    I loved reading about your farm.

    ReplyDelete