Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pond


It rained in the night. There are some puddles and tiny frogs are hopping about. We walk, Buddy and I. He's holding onto my arm. He's guiding me. He is really my faithful buddy. We can share any time together. We talk of days gone by and days yet to be. We breathe in the sweet fragrances from the blooming shrubs and dandelions. We plod along carefully. There is no wind. The pond reflects the row of houses along Hazelton Avenue. The scene reminds me of a masterpiece painting by some amazing artist. It's so beautiful. My vision may be compromised but I do see and I remember to be thankful. Buddy helps me a lot. I know he is aware of how precious he is. He knows he's Down syndrome. Like an angel. Special.
Very special Kleinste Motte.

5 comments:

  1. Hello fellow blogger. If you lived in East Tennessee you'd be blogging every day. We've had lots of rain this year.

    Love the photo. Looks like a nice place to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tennessee is beautiful. I've visited several times. I live north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We just had the driest April in 150 years. I've learned to write even when rain id sparse. Thanks for the support. I love the pics in your blog about your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!That must really have been a lovely sight. Nice pic!

    Thanks btw for seeing me back at my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly enjoyed your blog...your words so poetic! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely written. Buddy sounds very special indeed.

    ReplyDelete