Thursday, September 2, 2010

Compliments

Nuts

A guy goes into the bar and sits down and orders a drink. Other than the bartender, there's no one else in the place. All of a sudden he hears a voice that says, "Nice suit." He looks around and doesn't see anyone and the bartender looks busy washing some glasses. A little while later the same voice says, "Nice Tie." The guy looks around again and doesn't see anyone. He finally asks the bartender if he just said something.
"No," replied the bartender, "it wasn't me. It was probably the peanuts though. They're complimentary."
Thanks for the joke, Patty. My compliments to you for your generosity.
Do you ever think you're a bit nutty? Today I did a nutty thing. I posted photos on my Foto blog using the same subject, similar photos and same title as an earlier post. The nuttier part is that I did this exactly one month apart, on the same (02) day of the month. Not so sure why though. That's what's nutty. So? I often wonder about numbers and coincidences. Do you? Fall is the season for wild and wacky and it's just beginning. Come again soon.

5 comments:

  1. I will be 66 on Sunday and my world is getting wilder and wackier each year i add to my world. nutty YES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but you're such a good nut and I can't wait for more wackiness!


    Say, did you hear about the man who had an accident at the upholstery factory?

    He's fully recovered now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There... How funny! Love that peanut story!!!!

    Yes---sometimes we are all a bit nutty, don't you think???? I know that I do some crazy things ALOT myself... The best thing to do is to laugh at yourself --just like I do..

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree, we are all a bit nutty at times, so just join the crowd. I am glad you got mixed up and mentioned your photo blog. I had over looked it and it was there all of the time. See how nutty I am?

    Gerry

    ReplyDelete