Thursday, May 26, 2011

BLUR

This is where I now rest. Since I had cancer I have my on bedroom and I am able to have peace and quiet. There is a  large screen TV at the foot of this bed so I can amuse myself when I feel up to it. Any family member is welcome to come and share special moments. It is here that we have some great story times. Right now I'm spending extra time here.
The eye surgery went well. I hope you will be patient with me because in order to read or write I currently wear two glasses so I can see. It is my hope that it will soon be over so I can enjoy blogging and sharing with you more regularly. Thanks for being so kind and wishing me well. 
The risk seems to have worked for me. I have peeked from under the patch and saw images on my TV. Today I'll be seen again by the surgeon. I guess that's when he'll lift the patch and further assess the progress. Updates will follow. 

8 comments:

  1. Careful peeking... don't want to strain that eye before it's healed. Looks like you have a very comfy place in which to recuperate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending you lots of positive, healing thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice room to re-coup in! The double glasses actually sounds like a good idea. :-) I hope your eye heals quickly, but in the mean time, I think resting is the best thing for you.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you lots of healing vibes, can you feel it? Rest, dear lady, as you need some time to heal. I look forward to hearing what the doctor has to say...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you to be fully better soon. Take it easy as you recover. Big hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful place to rest. Your room looks very cheerful and comfortable. Don't rush anything. Let time do its work at healing. I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look soooo cute in those double glasses. hope the sight is perfect when your eye is healed. whoo hoo a room away from it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just follow the doctor's directions. Don't rush things, let it take it's time to heal. So glad everything is coming along nicely for you. You'll be in my prayers for a quick healing.

    ReplyDelete