Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Sprinkles

  Sprinkles.It was Easter Monday and at 1:30 am I heard the pitter patter of rain droplets. This was the first April sprinkle. I call it that because it only lasted for a few minutes, just enough to wet surfaces. By 3:30 am the ground was dry again. I know because I didn't sleep very well. I was worried that I would wake up too late to get to the clinic by 9:30 am for the echo cardiogram. It was to be followed by a halter monitor fitting (both to help determine why my pulse and my blood pressure are erratic at times). Reading a bit more of "Cleaving" helped me to fall asleep around 4:30 am. At 7:55 am I awoke to the sound of another cloud burst! It was a heavier and lasted a bit longer.
  By 9 am the sun was shining! And the temperature was already pleasant.
This Sunday was another happy one. Buddy still enjoys receiving a basket filled with little goodies. He likes to be challenged before he gets to it. My job is to hide it well!! And then I get to sit back and watch as he searches. The smile on his face is so worth my effort every year! I love our family fun as much as the holidays and all the memories year after year.
  Though my three children have all grown up, they remain young at heart. At special events throughout the year they join together and enjoy themselves. It's fun to be seated beside them and listen to their chatter and laughter. Sprinkles of joy KleinsteMotte.

1 comment:

  1. After the house fire of 2008 March and the news I had colon cancer June 2008 I think what I had was a case of PTS !

    ReplyDelete