Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sunny

 There's something wonderful happening at my house. The sun is shining after many cloudy days. But there's another ray of sunshine and that's Liz. She came today for the first time to help get our home back into some resemblance of clean and dust free. You see I have not been very well. Just trying to keep Buddy's skin issue under control by daily vacuuming, bathing him and entertaining him didn't leave much energy for more. And my girls are adults busy with their lives. Hubby works and enjoys cooking. Our cleaning has been neglected. Today that changed. Liz arrived at 10 this morning and has been working all day. It smells so fresh. It feels so good. Our ray of sunshine will be back next Tuesday.
   Sunshine comes in many forms. It can bring joy and hope. Do you have someone who adds that extra warmth? Feels good right?? 

8 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you have someone like Liz coming into help you. Please send her over to my house when she's done ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, Rita. I think we all have those rays of sunshine in our lives, and I'm so happy to hear that you are getting some help. Happy Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy you are getting some help, and i do so love a sweet smelling clean house. with your health issues and buddy's there is a reason you can't keep up. God bless your new ray of sunshine.
    our rays of sunshine are our dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this reminder to stop and enjoy all the rays of sunshine! Glad you have help keeping the cleaning under control. It can be a never-ending battle, can't it. Hope Buddy is doing better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonder your Liz is, it is nice to have help. My sons are now helping me out, so appreciated. Hope you are improving, still praying for you. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a best friend Sue of 51 years that has been my ray of sunshine in so many ways. I am happy you have a Liz to help you and buddy and I am sure it makes her feel good to be your ray of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my house is a wreck - my cleaning lady can't come back - until school is back in session. :(

    My youngest son is my sunshine, he was here today to help his Dad.

    Sorry you haven't been feeling good. I have gotten the crud from moving stuff out of the back porch and got a little tummy bu somewhere. The last couple days haven't been good. Here's hoping we both feel better quick!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to the sunny weather, I LOVE summer.

    ReplyDelete