Saturday, March 12, 2011

Skeptical Robert

For some time I wondered what comment Robert would have for me after I left him a comment. Then a post from his Nancy appeared stating he wasn't so well but would soon be back. Then came another post but not by him.
Once again we have a fellow blogger whose family is busy with the care of their loved one. It's our blogging friend Robert. Very recently he's discovered he needs a heart valve replacement. Naturally he's in hospital. His daughter Kara has taken on the role of letting us know how he's doing. My feeling is the whole family could use some hugs and prayers and good wishes. May Robert recover quickly. 

8 comments:

  1. Prayers and healing energy going out to Robert and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers and positive thoughts for Robert and his family....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I agree. I wish him the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder, K. I'm off over to Robert's now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will head over and leave another comment. He's on my mind, because he's one of my favorite bloggers ever! You are also a wonderful addition to my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will pray for your friend Robert and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of Robert and wishing him well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked up in the middle of writing a post the other day and realized that I hadn't gotten a comment from Robert lately. I huffed for a second and stomped on over there to remind him of his responsibilities as a part of my blog community.

    Oh, brother, was I shocked! I want him back even better than he was before.

    ReplyDelete