Monday, August 10, 2009

It's raining today

It's raining today.
It started just as I began keyying this blog.
This will be my first blog and I wonder where it will take me.
For a long time I've wanted to share my rainy day adventures but I couldn't figure out a way.
But on Friday I went to see the opening matinee of the film Julie and Julia and watched the character
Julie Powell blog her way through Julia Child's cookbook. The film
cleverly depicts her setting up her blog step by step. What fun!
And the rain scene was fantastic. That's when it clicked. 
I got it. I could blog!! How awesome. How exciting.
Rain is a definite link for me.
I love how everything smells so fresh after a rainfall.
It's sensual fragrances has rendered many commercial air fresheners. 
How sweet is that, eh? Follow me as I learn to blog.
I feel refreshed and optimistic. 
It's still raining KleinsteMotte.




1 comment: