Friday, May 31, 2013

Lymph Nodes


Taken a day ago, in my spare room where I hang out so I don't disturb hubby I took this photo wearing a new treasure. I treated myself to a couple of new outfits with the help of Buddy because I have lost weight very fast as a result of the cancer invading my lymph node system and I have to take serious measures to control that.
    Much of my days I feel tired and achy but I have had a few good ones and I use those to keep house chores in line. I have hired help for big cleaning but with Buddy's skin dropping constantly from his spots of psoriasis there are daily needs to keep up a tidy place.
    Tuesday is my next colonoscopy to see how that looks. UGH!! Citromag and liquid prep(: Grrrrrrrr But the doc insists. So does hubby. In fact he's having his as well so daughter will come and watch over us for a night and entertain Buddy of course.
    Today has been my best day yet this month and I took the time to let you know I think of you , miss you and pray you'll stay with me.
Some of you are emailing me and I get those on my phone. That's so caring and cheers me up a lot! you are so kind.
Please do continue if you feel you can and those who haven't do join me in my quest to best this. Prayers are welcome too:)
Positive energy is so special and healing too!

PS I also keep stuff on my photo blog about Buddy and so forth. The link is above.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us, your blogging friends in the loop. I will remember to say some prayers for you. I know prayers and healing thoughts are very powerful. I'm so glad you have some help to keep up the cleaning and am glad to hear your husband will undergo a colonscopy with you. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Heidrun. So sorry to hear of your health problems. I to am to have a colonoscopy, but I just hate getting prepared for it, drinking all that liquid starts to gag me until I almost upchuck and I also get chills, because I try to drink the stuff chilled. Sending positive energy your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention, that's a lovely new outfit, like the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shot and you look the perfect size but sure do not need to lose any more... youck on the colonoscopy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit - great hat!
    Colonoscopy, hate that. I hope it goes well. Wish more folks would do that.
    You do look good, no need to lose more, though. Sending what good energy I can muster for you!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic outfit! You look stunning. And I do hope hope HOPE and pray that all goes well for you. You can count on me hanging in here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heidrun,

    a new attractive outfit always does something for the wearer; you look very good in yours. Love the hat.

    I don’t suppose you’re feeling on top of the world at the moment; treat yourself, don’t work more than you can and let others take a little of the burden off your shoulders. You need to concentrate on getting well again.

    I’m so sorry that the lymph nodes are involved. I’m sending healing and supportive thoughts and certainly prayers, and hope that the combined effort of collective thoughts, treatments and your own spirit will help you along this difficult path.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, horrors, I'm so sorry. I've had a few cancer scares that resulted in biopsies, but have been lucky thus far. I wish you all the best, and I'll be checking in.

    I like the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! I'd no idea of your health issues, but I am sending you lots of lovely vibes from London. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hat and your wonderful positive attitude. Sending you love and light and prayers for healing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Heidi,
    Thinking of you and hope all goes well. You look lovely, and I am thinking of you. Take care and I am sending positive energy and thoughts your way, dear blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Heidrun, I'm seeing you surrounded by the healing white light of Oneness--the Oneness of all of those who have touched your life and whose lives you have touched. May healing of mind and body and spirit be given to you. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallo liebe Heidrun,
    da mein Englisch ja nicht besonders gut ist, habe ich nicht alles verstanden was du geschrieben hast. Ich glaube, du bist krank. Ich wünsche dir alles, alles Gute und baldige Genesung. Ich denke an dich und drücke dich.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete