Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Way


In nature these trees are showing their need to survive along the water's edge. They appear to be reaching out to one another. And those that have lost their lives have spread across the stream thus creating an awesome photo moment.
Look carefully at those pictures. The water is totally unclean and no longer clear.
I wonder how any further industrialization attempts to increase the job opportunities will benefit the planet and all of life?
Is there no way to change our abusive ways?

6 comments:

  1. Is there really some industrial effluent in that water? I can't tell. But I ask the same question about when we will realize that we must take care of our planet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, we often don't fully appreciate what we have until it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Heidrun, I wonder the same thing. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful photos. I was just saying to my husband the other day how future generations will look back at us and wonder at our selfish ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos don’t show the pollution, which goes to show that the surface isn’t always true.
    I am fortunate to be living in a place where the air is clean ad the rivers clear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful. Friko is right, these pictures don't show the pollution. I also live in an area where the air is mostly clean and our rivers mostly clear.

    I wanted to thank you for your kind, comforting comments on my blog. This is such a difficult time in our lives. Thank you for your prayers for my family. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete