Sunday, August 26, 2012

Delays

   My posts are getting behind as life sends me into many new directions that are both fun as well as trying. For the next 10 days I'm leaving Buddy and hubby while I fly with my sister to see our auntie in Europe. I'm hoping it will be a nice change for both of us. 
   Buddy knows when I come back the two of us will do a little trip together too. I've learned that he and I can manage quite well together when traveling. He's looking forward to his turn. It will make my absence less sad. He has been assigned some important tasks. He is happy that he's in charge of Ellie who is now his pet.

8 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip with your sister. It will be a good change. Buddy no doubt will look forward to your stories and your future trip with him. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip, Heidrun. Travel is not as much fun for me these days, with all the difficulties that it seems follow me around the airport. I hope it's better for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe flight and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Heidrun, I hope your trip proves fruitful and that you learn a great deal about your family history. It's important to do that before the generation before us all dies. That's what's happened in my family. Only one uncle is still alive and he has Alzheimer's. I'm so glad that Buddy is now in charge of Ellie. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good trip! Enjoy your visit and come home safe and sound.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a wonderful trip and great visit.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean, life seems to get in my way of blogging lately also. Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. I know it's hard when you're wondering how things are running at home. But I have a feeling the two men will do just fine.

    That will be nice that you and Buddy will be able to take a little trip together when you get back home.

    ReplyDelete