Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Colonoscopy

It's 7:47 and I'm sitting in the waiting area awaiting my 8:45 procedure. I've got the IPod on my iPhone set to Susan Boyle as I sit here typing. She's singing 'I Dreamed a Dream' and for the first time in my life I'm awaiting a hospital event in total cal
and peace. This feeling of calm has been with me since my walk on Sunday. You can see a lovely photo on my other blog. Soon I shall be drugged and dreaming. I'll post again when I recover. Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. it is 10 am here so you should be done by now. hope all went well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all went well. I remember the woozy feeling I had all day long after the procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all went as expected! Maybe we will hear from you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck, Heidi.
    I had one two years on October 4. It was the best 45-50 minutes sleep I ever had, and the procedure came out well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all went well, a procedure I do not like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always say the worse part of this procedure is getting prepared for it the day before. The procedure isn't all that bad, with what they give a person to relax them and all.

    ReplyDelete