Saturday, July 9, 2011

Special Moments

Two days in a row this little cotton tail stopped and waited for me to pull out my iphone, select camera and shoot its picture. It made me smile.

My smile continued as I took my time to capture the peaceful moment with this creature. Today's morning walk was extra special having now officially joined the rank of seniors. This entitles me to all their perks including no tuition fees if I choose to continue studies at any college or university. Perhaps I'll consider some part time courses at my favourite campus in the future. I may be too late to register for this fall I think. Have any of you considered taking any classes?

6 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations, fellow Senior! No, I don't seem to have much desire to take a class, but then again, I have a pretty full life as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a special moment. How interesting that the creature stopped for you to take a photo. I have been thinking about taking classes lately but no decision as of yet. Things are a bit busy to focus on that right now but perhaps later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious bunny and beautiful path to follow. so in Canada you can take course for free after a certain age? nothing like that here. i run screaming from classes, i do not do well in classroom environments and test terribly. I made it out of highschool only because my dad would have killed me if i did not. I don't even like classes that are not school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful of the bunny to pose for you!

    Lucky you to get free courses! We get squat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a trail nearby and we had the joy of encountering a few such rabbits on it yesterday morning. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera on hand.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice picture, I like bunnies. Wish you luck on going back to school. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete