Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Times

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas. 
We've had some health challenges this summer and fall but are okay now. Our December trip to Europe can be read about on my photo blog that has no photos as I ran into a glitch that hasn't been solved.
There's a link to that blog at the top of this page.
This December marks an amazing 30 years since our rather troubled time in Saudi where we were guest of the king but never knew it. You can read it again if you wish. It's found in the Dec. 2010 collection at the side of this blog post and it is in 8 parts known as An Unusual Christmas.
The family who helped us back then lives in Ottawa now and they have become grand parents. I located them on blogger recently and I am hoping to get in touch today. I'll let you know how it goes soon.
Have a super holiday in the meantime.

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you.... I think of you and Buddy OFTEN... I don't blog too much these days --but do like to keep up with special people like you...

    Hope 2016 is a GREAT year for all of you.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear from you! Merry Christmas!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to your family and a big Christmas hug to Buddy. Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you and your family had a lovely Christmas. Abe and I also had some health issues this past year. I got shingles was over those about two months then got pneumonia. Abe's always having problems since he has COPD, chronic bronchitis and asthma. Right now he's going through another episode of bronchitis. Taking medicines for it. I've been going to a pain management doctor for my back, but I don't think the shots are working too well. I think I need my knees replaced and not so sure about my hip joints.

    Hope your eyes aren't getting worse and you're holding your own. Also hope Buddy, your husband and your daughters are all doing well.

    Love Patty & Abe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear from you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I don't blog much these days, but I do like to catch up with my blogging buddies from time to time.

    Hope your health issues are ok now.

    Sending lots of cyberhugs to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a new year full of health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my blog post. And congratulations on your good news!! I'll be watching for a very happy blog post from you…..coming soon!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete